New 2014 Rallye Red Civic Si Owner!

NakaYouOut

Hey everyone, I am the proud owner of a new Civic Si! This is my first car and this forum is the very first forum I have ever joined so all suggestions and help is welcome. Since I am new to the car modifying scene, I don't have a definite idea of what I would like to do to my new car but just seeing pictures of everyone else's awesome cars on this forum is getting me very excited. I am going to try to attach some cell phone pictures of my new car. Thanks everyone!

IMG_20140721_183122.jpg IMG_20140729_172326.jpg IMG_20140729_172401.jpg

Welcome to the site and congrats on your purchase!

Welcome to the Site! I am also an owner of a new 2014 civic ex coupe, not used to the whole 5 lug suspension setup since my last 2 cars were an 95 Ej1 and a 2000 Integra GS

Welcome to both of you! Rallye red is honestly my favorite color in 9th gens. Good choice :)

I went to get a Red one and the Dealership told me it was going to be 1 month wait and I needed a car asap so i picked up a 2014 Ex Coupe in Dyno Blue Pearl and I love it, looking to see what lowering springs to get so i can lower it a tad bit until next yr and get some BC Coils or Godspeed Mono RS that just came out Yesterday!

The RR exterior looks great with the two-toned '14 interior!

As far as mods, I am from the "less is more" school of thought. That to me means lower it but don't slam it. Basically don't do anything that will take away from the performance or appearance of the car. All the mods should be cohesive. Having said that, there is no "wrong" mod. It's personal and it that persons car and money, so they can do whatever.

Take it slow and steal all the good ideas you see here!

Back