New ASM SI

Davin Nauta

Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe
Whats up! Just dropping by to introduce myself. The names Davin, I'm 21, stationed in Texas, and I own a 2013 ASM Civic SI Coupe. I recently traded in my '12 Civic LX for her and I love it. Wasn't much into cars before, but I'm a diesel engine mechanic at work (mostly) so I'm still trying to get the hang of the car terms, lingo, etc. I never made the effort to learn or start learning how to work on cars until I got my current civic so I'm basically learning as I go. She's still stock for now other than new headlight bulbs which I replaced just yesterday. The coils will be on in the next two-three days. I've been on 9thgencivic for awhile now so I thought why not join this one as well. That's all I have for now. Looking forward to immersing myself on the forum and in the Honda world. Thanks and see ya around!

-D.Nauta

20150307_223115.jpg
20150307_223115.jpg

Welcome to the almighty 9thcivic Forum buddy! Your FG4 looks great!

Thanks! It'll probably be close to stock for awhile. I don't want to void warranties yet because I still have a long way to go in terms of mileage and days left. All I have so far are coils. :( Hahaha.

Back