New Body Kit (Philippines)

Interesting. Not sure how i feel about it. But good the aftermarket is growing. Didnt think we would really see any body stuff for the 12 sedan with the redesign for 13.

It looks like a mugen style kit.

Lol. Sulit is my dad's mother's maiden name. I wonder if I'm related to the owner. :giggle:

It's a 1.8L though. Lol.

Interesting. Not sure how i feel about it. But good the aftermarket is growing. Didnt think we would really see any body stuff for the 12 sedan with the redesign for 13.

Only the US got the redesign. The front bumper over seas is a little different so im not surprised if this needs a little mod to make it fit.

Yes, with a dupe of the pipe painter 12'd into it to see how it would look. Really needs quad pipes, don't you think?

I'd like to see it done in a dual pipe. I've seen it done on a 8thgen before. It looked like it came from factory, but it wasn't necessary for a 2.0L.

I just noticed that it's using a FG2 spoiler.

that looks really similar to an 8th gen kit lol the sides are an exact copy of 8th gen mugen sides, rear also, and kplayground has a front lip that looks just like that for the 8th gen. I like it.

Back