New brunswickers?

Slowmunroe

Anyone here from New Brunswick?! I see lots of 9th gens in Moncton and Saint John, where are you all?!?

I'm in Quebec City and usually drive through on my way to Halifax every summer. I like watching those big concerts at Magnetic Hill too. I saw U2 there. Absolutely incredible. Missed AC DC. Sniff. BTW, who was it this year?

Yep... like the guys said, I'm from NB as well (Moncton area). What area are you from?
Moncton too!! I heard you were from around these parts (from the other site as well) and as far as I can tell we are the only two 9th gens on the forums?! Weird.. Post up a pic of your ride so I can look out for ya!

Moncton too!! I heard you were from around these parts (from the other site as well) and as far as I can tell we are the only two 9th gens on the forums?! Weird.. Post up a pic of your ride so I can look out for ya!
Check the beginning of the Dyno Blue thread. Can't Missher.

I'm in Quebec City and usually drive through on my way to Halifax every summer. I like watching those big concerts at Magnetic Hill too. I saw U2 there. Absolutely incredible. Missed AC DC. Sniff. BTW, who was it this year?
We actually didn't have one this year! Our promoters were having issues (ie: battling with Halifax so we both ended up with no one). But I did catch AC DC the year they were here... you missed a great show!

Blue Si coupe with a lip kit and bronze wheels (in the summer anyways)...

We actually didn't have one this year! Our promoters were having issues (ie: battling with Halifax so we both ended up with no one). But I did catch AC DC the year they were here... you missed a great show!

Blue Si coupe with a lip kit and bronze wheels (in the summer anyways)...
Sick ride! Ill def keep an eye out for you.

We should try and all do a maritime meet sometime. I'm getting a bit jealous of those of us to the south of the border doing them all the time :)

Back