New, but not really.

bcurtis

South Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey all, I've been a member of the other forum for some time and decided that I would venture over here to see more and learn more.
2esyjazy.jpg

Hey all, I've been a member of the other forum for some time and decided that I would venture over here to see more and learn more.
2esyjazy.jpg
lol welcome to the dark side man. i did that about a year ago and am very happy with my decision. the ride looks good by the way, any plans for it?

lol welcome to the dark side man. i did that about a year ago and am very happy with my decision. the ride looks good by the way, any plans for it?
Lol yeah I am happy with my decision, and I have tons of plans.. Just no moneys :( lol college budget style for a while. So far I have 15% tint and I NEED an exhaust. I came from a 11 Si as well.

Lol yeah I am happy with my decision, and I have tons of plans.. Just no moneys :( lol college budget style for a while. So far I have 15% tint and I NEED an exhaust. I came from a 11 Si as well.
i regret not buying an si or a stick at least but whatever. i love my lx though. but i feel ya with the college budget im the same way. where you based out of?

i regret not buying an si or a stick at least but whatever. i love my lx though. but i feel ya with the college budget im the same way. where you based out of?
South Carolina, in the upstate region. I would say the town, but you've never heard of it lol and next chance you get, grab an Si.. You won't be let down

South Carolina, in the upstate region. I would say the town, but you've never heard of it lol and next chance you get, grab an Si.. You won't be let down
when the loan is less than the value of my car

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here! Make yourself at home :)
Car looks great! Love the color :)

Back