New:D

Yongee

Just picked up my 9th gen civic si last month, installed the takeda 1018p today and loving the sound of my car.
I'll post pictures soon as it has new headlights and awaiting dipping of my rims.
Just wondering though, my 0-60 has not improved much with the intake upgrade, and it seems to not have affected my hp or torque at all. I'm sitting steady at 7 seconds with a person and golf set in the trunk.
Is this normal?
Thanks for any answers and comments!

Just picked up my 9th gen civic si last month, installed the takeda 1018p today and loving the sound of my car.
I'll post pictures soon as it has new headlights and awaiting dipping of my rims.
Just wondering though, my 0-60 has not improved much with the intake upgrade, and it seems to not have affected my hp or torque at all. I'm sitting steady at 7 seconds with a person and golf set in the trunk.
Is this normal?
Thanks for any answers and comments!

You'll see the potential of all your mods reached once you get a Flashpro. It really is the best mod out there. Turns it into a totally different car. can't wait to see some pics. and welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

It'll probably take some practice to get a quick 0-60. Just an intake probably won't make as much difference as you would hope for. Being able to drive well takes practice. Id suggest hitting the local drag strip a couple times for some official timing and see if just doing that doesnt improve your time. Im guessing your timer is not real accurate? Hahaha, enjoy the car man.

Also... whats up with that urinal selfie?

welcome man looking forward to seeing the car and your future progress!

@Nix i never would have noticed if you didnt say that lol

Haha the clubs were there when I decided to time it. Oh well it sounds mean though.

So far,
Spec D led headlights
Takeda Stage 2 intake
Tints and Led for looks:)
The lights are killer man... Might I suggest switchback LED turn signals? So they will be whitish/blue to match the headlights, then turn amber when you signal

what color bulbs did you go with on your setup?

Im looking for those and some led daytime lights.. anyone have suggestions?
My bulbs are 8k, should went with 6k since the led is white but no problem haha

Back