New Family member

arcder

Hello 9th,

So the day after xmess I adopted a one year old pup from an local animal shelter here in Massachusetts. He is a rescue from puerto rico, he is very under weight but so friendly.

For the life of my dad and I we cannot figure out what he is just by looking at him.

When i take him to the vet for the first time i am going to spend the 65$ and get a DNA test done and see what he is.

In the mean time i thought it would be fun to see what you guys think he is.

My dad thinks he has mini doberman in him, what do you think?

Attachments

• IMAG0026.jpg
    IMAG0026.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 26
I had a friend who had a boxer mix that had fur absolutely identical to yours. His dog didn't have ears that stood up like yours though.

I had a friend who had a boxer mix that had fur absolutely identical to yours. His dog didn't have ears that stood up like yours though.

Yeah, that color is a boxer kind of color but he is about full grown the shelter said maybe when he gets good quaility food he may grow a little but its mostly weight he is going to put on.
Boxers get pretty big don't they?

Hello 9th,

So the day after xmess I adopted a one year old pup from an local animal shelter here in Massachusetts. He is a rescue from puerto rico, he is very under weight but so friendly.

For the life of my dad and I we cannot figure out what he is just by looking at him.

When i take him to the vet for the first time i am going to spend the 65$ and get a DNA test done and see what he is.

In the mean time i thought it would be fun to see what you guys think he is.

My dad thinks he has mini doberman in him, what do you think?

Love the ears - he's part Dingo.
Rescues are the way to go.

Great "foot shot", by the way.

I'd say his was around 30-35 pounds if I had to guess.

Back