New Guy from KY! -- civic si 2013 coupe

gotmail

Central KY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Wattup! .. just picked up a 2013 civic si (no nav!) .. traded in my 06 eclipse gt ... this is my 2nd civic, i used to have a 2007 civic ex (at) ... hope to learn alot from this forum!

And yes i love red lol!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387067026699.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387067026699.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 25
  • uploadfromtaptalk1387067045086.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387067045086.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 22
welcome man! and theres something about red. i had a red grand am and then told myself id never own another red car..... i drive a rally red lx

welcome man! and theres something about red. i had a red grand am and then told myself id never own another red car..... i drive a rally red lx

Thats right! lol although if they didnt have the red, i would have been just as happy as the tafetta white si..!!

Thanks all!...

Welcome! Plans for your new ride?

Thanks!

My future plans are:

Coilovers
Wheels + Spacers
HIDS
A subtle front lip
Red honda badges
And bolt-on performance mods

Cant name any brands, bcuz i have to do alot of research lol! I think im gonna go with red with gold accents .. so excited, just need the funds Lol!

Nice acquisition and welcome to the forum. What part of KY are you in? I know myself and another guy are over here in Louisville. I don't know of too many others.

Hey @gotmail - If you've got time, Id love to take a look at your car. I have a mod ive been wanting to do a DIY for but haven't had access to a 9th gen to try it out on. Interested in an upgraded trunk light? Free parts and labor, you just have to show up with your car.

Here is the LED strip I stuck in the trunk of my 8th gen. Id like to see if something similar can be done to the 9th gen as easily. Let me know if you're interested.

http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/threads/simple-led-strip-trunk-lighting.6737/

Hey @gotmail - If you've got time, Id love to take a look at your car. I have a mod ive been wanting to do a DIY for but haven't had access to a 9th gen to try it out on. Interested in an upgraded trunk light? Free parts and labor, you just have to show up with your car.

Here is the LED strip I stuck in the trunk of my 8th gen. Id like to see if something similar can be done to the 9th gen as easily. Let me know if you're interested.

http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/threads/simple-led-strip-trunk-lighting.6737/
Im down .. but i am a mailman and only get sundays off lol.

Back