New here and my first civic... Finally...

CiscoR

Hey guys, I just bought a 2014 civic si sedan, in taffeta white. I'm in love with the aesthetics of this car and everything else about it. So far, I have put in HIDs, LEDs in the interior and reverse lights, window visors, and hood deflector. I hope to learn a lot from this community!20150324_182249.jpg 20150324_182303.jpg 20150324_182249.jpg 20150324_182303.jpg

Yeah, hopefully this winter I'll do DP, Full exhaust, and intake
Prioritize FlashPro as your first purchase then. Only worthwhile intakes are 3.5" and they require FlashPro to use them. Running a downpipe without a tune will cause the car to run like crap as well.

Prioritize FlashPro as your first purchase then. Only worthwhile intakes are 3.5" and they require FlashPro to use them. Running a downpipe without a tune will cause the car to run like crap as well.
Ah, thanks for that. I was looking into some flashing hardware it all seems very expensive

It is quite an amazing car for the price point. Hell, even once you put some money into it, it comes out to be far less than other cars that are considered its competitor. Plus, cheaper insurance and less gas costs.

Welcome! Gonna be adding more LEDs? LED DRLs look great with HIDs

Thanks again guys!

Welcome! Gonna be adding more LEDs? LED DRLs look great with HIDs
I didn't even think about the DRL, but I'll look into it. It it looks sweet, I'll probably go for it

Back