• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

New in town.

Spankpig

Hey,

After years in college and lusting for an enthusiast car, I managed to buy my first real car. I bought a 2012 civic si sedan. Bought the car a month ago and I love it. I came from a 2009 corolla that I hated. The only issue I have is the throwout bearing that keeps making noise if I launch in first but no big deal. That wookie/chewbaca noise is awful though. I am happy to be in the forum with like minded people. 20210128_072932.jpg20210128_072955.jpg

Attachments

• 20210128_072940.jpg
    20210128_072940.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 2

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
welcome! Looks like you found a well taken care of si. Paint looks fantastic! Any plans for your car?

Spankpig

The paint looks good but it does have a few scratches from past car washes. I think I will keep it stock until I pay off the remaining loan. I keep hearing of a few frankenstien builds swapping the k24z3 head with a k20 for that exhuast vvt. Maybe a tune. For now, I just need a fun reliable daily.