Darkout

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Cocoa, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Well i posted in the general welcome thread and been chatty on a few pages but i figured i should put a general thread out since i got some newer pics of the car after it's first bath.
20150405_134252_zpsrd6zd4ca.jpg
20150405_134352_zpsm3fpzvdn.jpg

Everyone so far here has been great and full of great info. Hope my presence brings you all positive feed back.

Side note, the SI is replacing my 2010 Kia Forte that i ended up totaling. Must say i'm not to sad about the upgrade lol but that Kia was not a bad car at all and i'm surprised to say that actually lol
20131117_160030_zps7d13272b.jpg

Lol the golf cart is just used to get around the neighborhood, pretty bad 24v cart that can do 25-30 easy. Even took it trail riding behind the house in sugar sand, thing will power through till it gets to deep and starts plowing sand lol

Is it just me or is the Dyno Pearl Blue Si the hardest one to find? I've never seen one out on the road so at least in my town I know for a fact that I'm pretty much the only person with a Civic Si... Let alone a Blue one. Any plans for your Si @Darkout ?

Haven't seen a blue 9thgen on the road myself

There are at least a dozen in my area. No Si's other than mine though.

Is it just me or is the Dyno Pearl Blue Si the hardest one to find? I've never seen one out on the road so at least in my town I know for a fact that I'm pretty much the only person with a Civic Si... Let alone a Blue one. Any plans for your Si @Darkout ?
My 3rd day of owning the car i saw a blue early 9th gen i think, SI as well. Other than that just a Black hatch from the 2011 era, really nice too. My first plan is the RMM i think. Then a bundle to do a DP/exhaust and flashpro all at once when funds are made lol ultimately plan on boosting years down the road when the warranty gets to the end so i'm not wanting to go big on NA but enough to have fun in the mean time

In my area which is upstate NY i know of three blue ones but i havent seen any white SI's yet.. Which is why i am still waiting for my dealer to find me one so i can switch. I should be in one by the end of the month. Well I hope..since i have already started buying parts.

In my area I have only seen 2 blue Si's and mine is one of them. I have seen 2-3 blue lx/ex models, and I know there is another member close to me that has a blue coupe but I haven't physically seen his car on the road. I think blue is more uncommon than all the silver, black, and white 9th gens I see rolling around. It probably doesn't help that I live and work right near the local dealer.

In my area which is upstate NY i know of three blue ones but i havent seen any white SI's yet.. Which is why i am still waiting for my dealer to find me one so i can switch. I should be in one by the end of the month. Well I hope..since i have already started buying parts.
I've noticed that white cars with black rims are popular around here these days.
I like the look.

Thanks guys! Yea when i saw this sitting in the lot i just couldn't stop staring. Funny part is it sat in the lot for a week after i first looked at it and a silver sedan. Sedan sold the next day and the coupe never got touched. Got lucky going back in a day early to see if any of them were left (not knowing at the time the silver was sold) and stopped them from throwing in 1800+ worth of crap accessories in the DBP on top of the 1000 mark up up from stuff they "included" with it but not done yet. PHEWW! lol but in the end the car was 23,500 before T.T.T. which isn't a bargain but i think it was a fair deal.

Back