New member and Civic SI owner

OldmanFB6

New to the Honda World, wife has had 5 Civics going back to 1994 model.She now has a 2012 Civic Autotragic, youngest daughter has 2013 Civic.I just picked up a single owner 2013 Honda Civic Sedan SI about a month ago with 24500 miles on it.All fluids replaced with Honda fluids.

I have always had Nissan as a car and all manuals.Started with a 1999 Altima, then 98 Sentra SER,then 2001 Infiniti G20,and a 2008 Nissan 350Z.Always wanted a Civic SI due to their fun and reliability factors.

Been searching and lurking the last month,nice forum,lots of info.Not going wild with Civic, probably just some mild low, 17" rims, and maybe some audio upgrades and exterior mods.I already have my 350Z on bags,audio,exhaust and want the Civic to be mainly just a mild daily.

Some pics below, and a couple of my Z33,already have swapped out H badges for JDM ones from ICB Motorsports.Dont have pics yet.Look forward to learning a ton here.

70IZBxc.jpg
T8d0AS4.jpg

rdPCKA5.jpg
MIIKqgH.jpg
DbuF9f7.jpg

welcome to the forum and congrats! That's also one clean Z. Beautiful

Here we go with this guy again when it comes to....stickers ^^^

lmfao, good morning guys ! At least we gotta have someone in this group that is obsessed with stickers. :-D

Back