NEW MEXICO

PICS will be posted soon Guys trying to finish up a 30r kit on my buddy's car then I'll post up FO SHOW!!!!!!!:owned:

Our New 2012 Civic SI

Pulling off the lot:
IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

First drive ODO was at 5mi after 18 miles I was sold
IMG_2608.jpg

First Mod Besides Driver Mod LOL
IMG_0229.jpg

Our STI
ba251cb6.jpg

At the track with the STI click to watch

welcome to the site. Looks like you've got yourself a nice set of rides. You got quite a launch on your vid in your sti. What did you end up running?

welcome to the site. Looks like you've got yourself a nice set of rides. You got quite a launch on your vid in your sti. What did you end up running?
I ran an 11.9 at 5600 ft. After the EFR kit install it deff had tens in her but we blew the half shafts first launch and haven't taken her back since.

sucks to hear about the half shafts... and as mrsjro said - you're in good company with a number of subaru owners here.

I drove Half way then we switched, She's to scared to drive the subie so we took our camry with us.

So I am ordering the reflash jdm badges and rear sway today. Hope to have them overnighted. Reason being is i want to baseline the SI at this altitude bone stocker then throw the re-flash on there and get some actual gains and numbers for you guys!

Just skeptical about dynoing the civic with only 120 miles on it I might have to wait a couple day's or make a trip to in-n-out.

So I ordered the reflash JDM Badges and Rear sway today. . . I am going to base line dyno the car tomorrow probably and provide you guys with high altitude numbers. High Altitude being 5600ft, and bone stock, at Pro Power Dyno services in Rio Rancho New Mexico. I am just skeptical about dyno-ing with less than 200 mi on the car. Then I will install the reflash and provide you guys with some up to date numbers. Vids and pics will be provided. Then I'll get the reflash on and show you the gains. Dyno graphs will be provided with sae smoothing and uncorrected. This will be done on an Dyno Jet.

Sorry to repeat too many beers hahah lol

did you see the info about the hondata reflash and altitude??

read from this post down...
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/h...a-civic-si-ecu-reflash.3804/page-9#post-62192

The additional power from the reflash is generated by modifying the fuel, ignition and cam angles. There are 10 tuning air pressure positions from sea level to vacuum. Hondata tunes at sea level.
As you rise in altitude, the air pressure reduces. This does not affect the fuel and cam angle changes, but it does affect the ignition changes . At around 8000 feet altitude there is no difference between the ignition timing for a stock and a reflashed ECU. At around 3700 feet, the ignition changes are a around half that of sea level.

Altitude changes do not affect the improvement Hondata has made to rev hang.

your gains at that altitude are going to be... :whiteflag: if you go by hondata's statement. You're at a higher altitude than the guy who had very minimal gains over stock

Any gain is a gain, going from 550 to 551 in my subie is a good day so I'm all for it, Not to mention I am going to be providing results for pro civic on possibly a more accurate high altitude test. I am most concerned about the rev hang anywhoosier... because that shizz annoys the piss outa me lol. I cant wait to get this thing out to germany and take her around the ring they handle so WELL!!!!!! Not to mention the Altitude out there is 700ft ASL. I cant wait till buddy club comes out with a suspension tho!!!!! I have to wait anyways because they cant ship anything that has a ground clearance of less than 6" BTW you should make my name pink LOL its a tradition.:haysmiley:

http://camtuning.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2659

Back