Panama City, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Sedan
Hello all~

Recently bought a '14 Civic Ex.

Third car, but my first Honda.

I don't really have a whole lot planned for the vehicle in terms of modifications. I don't have the need for speed that I had when I was younger. Especially seeing as how I bought this car (in part) for MPG so most HP increasing modifications would likely quash that.

Most- of any - mods I do will likely be interior based and/or cosmetic. I like the car enough where I consider it to be in the "it's not broke - so I'm not fixing it" territory. Not going out to the strip to race this thing.

Regstering here because one of my first orders of business (when I get a "new" car) is to register on the more popular forums related to it. That way I have a ready tap of information should I require it.

I likely will not have a lot to contribute on the mechanics or electrical systems of the Civic as I am currently unfamiliar with it.

Thanks in advanced for any information you'll give me over the next few years!

~CAM

welcome man! what body style is it? coupe or sedan? also any pictures?

Thanks.

It's the sedan. I was eyeballing the coupe really hard but I was getting kind of tired of only having two doors.

I plan on taking pictures this weekend once I give her a bath. I probably picked the worst color (Crystal Black) for this time of the year in Florida. Pollen is going to wreak havok on it.

Welcome! There are many great cosmetic and comfort/convenience related modifications that members here have done to their Civics. So you have a lot of examples to draw from, and of course lots of support from experienced owners if you need it.

Black always looks great... for a few minutes after you wash/wax it. :giggle:

You should post pics of it, so we can see what a Civic from Panama City looks like.

the mod bug has an awful good bite and there rampant on this site.;)

^ that....

welcome to the forum. Tons of little things you can do to customize it to your liking.

Yeah. Trying to stay as far away from the mod bog for as long as I can. Eventually though, I'm going to get complacent and start changing things.

Still need to take pictures. Spent a few hours washing and waxing over the weekend and by the time I was done, it was dark. By then, it was too late. Trees had spread their love all of my car.

This weekend give it a wash early enough to get some pictures. Then again, I could take them now and put them into the "my car is dirty" thread.

I'm surprised. Had the car for a week and the only thing I do not like about it is that rolling the windows down doesn't have the squeegee effect on them like I am used to. Window condensation in the mornings is a pain.

If that's the worst I can come up with - it must be doing something right.

Back