New si owner from Miami!!

Slammed _EM1

What's up guys I been on the forum for a while wanting an FB6 and finally got one! Only had it for 3 weeks and already have hids, window visors and bought k sports but looking for a different route in coils lol. Also ran it at the 1/8 miles own here at homestead speedway still with the dealer plates, ran a 9.9. First time at the track and bone stock I think is pretty good. Looking to learn a lot more as I own the car.

Came from a civic with a jam d15b, rsx type s and a Toyota Matrix lol finally back with a Honda and hopefully finish this build, prepping the si for a fun daily/track car and go to a few shows here's some pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site. Didn't like the coils?

Welcome :) Curious why you didn't like the K-sport coilovers

Welcome :) Curious why you didn't like the K-sport coilovers
I haven't put them on. they the famous Papipingu si they Set up for low but I want something more functional that I can take to the track and still be a nice daily. Will be buying bc coils Saturday lol

I will be moving to South Miami with my SI the last week of May :) Gonna drive the moving truck but ship my SI.

What's up guys I been on the forum for a while wanting an FB6 and finally got one! Only had it for 3 weeks and already have hids, window visors and bought k sports but looking for a different route in coils lol. Also ran it at the 1/8 miles own here at homestead speedway still with the dealer plates, ran a 9.9. First time at the track and bone stock I think is pretty good. Looking to learn a lot more as I own the car.

Came from a civic with a jam d15b, rsx type s and a Toyota Matrix lol finally back with a Honda and hopefully finish this build, prepping the si for a fun daily/track car and go to a few shows here's some pics
Three weeks old and it's already hittin the track :omg:

Bc Buddy Club or BC usa?

They were BC USA but now I'm debating with to go that route

Welcome. Funny pic next to the cop car.

My neighbor lol got me out of trouble a few times lol
Welcome fellow floridian!:coolpics:

I will be moving to South Miami with my SI the last week of May :) Gonna drive the moving truck but ship my SI.

Three weeks old and it's already hittin the track :omg:

I'm going out June 5 to the homestead track again if you guys wanna go out there I go with a few people with 9th gens also and a mix of other cars all around the same ball park should be fun hopefully installing a full race downpipe soon lol

They were BC USA but now I'm debating with to go that route

I'm going out June 5 to the homestead track again if you guys wanna go out there I go with a few people with 9th gens also and a mix of other cars all around the same ball park should be fun hopefully installing a full race downpipe soon lol

It's possible that i may just do that lol I lived/grew up in Homestead for 20 years so i got a few peoples places i could crash at.

Aren't they all the same? D2, Ksport and BC... I'm pretty sure that they are.

I'm doing a little more research on them trying to make my first choice the right choice I'm trying to get a it hdpe ready for a track day
It's possible that i may just do that lol I lived/grew up in Homestead for 20 years so i got a few peoples places i could crash at.

Lmk it's only me and my boy with another 9th but he has work done in trying to go back with a full race downpipe and k/n drop in for June 5th

What time? I know that will be the first full week I will be working my new job. In the evening might be possible.... not sure though quite yet.

Back