New Si owner from NW Washington State

TuPapi!

Mount Vernon, WA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys and girls my name is Jesus I'm 19 soon to be 20 in July I'm from Washington State like 1hr away from the Canadian boarder bought my first civic si back in February 2015 but have had multiple Japanese and one euro and one Domestic
So let me show you my first car it was a Audi A4 1997 I want to say all stock except for the wheels ended selling it with in a month. After that I got a 4 door integra 1995 instantly I started lowering it and put wheels and a lip but again all stock traded it for a civic ex 1999 already was lowered I just put my wheels and a rear lip and some Gsr confetti seats then traded that and got a integra Gsr 1999 black lowered it put some wheels on it I forgot what they were called but put Hids skunk 2 coilovers tie bars control arms sold that one and went domestic I bought a SRT-4 didn't do much to it but when I bought it it had sparco seats with takata harness eibach sway bars tein coilovers stage 1 ecu and injectors and a greedy oil catch can and a 3 inch exhaust and now finally I missed my civic and I went to buy a brand new civic si 2015 in Bellevue, WA great but boaring experience but other than that I love my car so far can't wait to lower it and I might get it supercharged but don't tell anyone who didn't read all of this boaring introduction hahaha. image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

Yea thanks i really like this color everyone told me that I should have got white or black but those colors are to common and I wanna stand out and I think it looks good in blue

Back