New to the forum

Goldfish

Chesapeake, VA - Baltimore, MD
Body Style
Coupe
I finally decided to join the forums after looking around the last couple days. I needed a new daily so I picked up my 2012 Civic coupe back in October and I couldn't be happier. I'm loving the 39-41 MPG's I get on the highway :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to being apart of the group.

Future plans: Retro-fits, fog lights and some tint for now

a honda.JPG

Welcome.... Coupe fan here as well...... We should start a mpg records competition........ The best I've gotten is 45mpg for over 350 miles.......

Welcome Goldfish!

What part of MD are you from? I see the MD plates.

One last question.. Can I ask how much you paid for it? How many miles on her? Thanks.

Edit: I don't mean to be a stalker but that's White Marsh Mall correct? I'm 99.9% sure that's it. So you are from the White Marsh/Perry Hall area?

Welcome Goldfish!

What part of MD are you from? I see the MD plates.

One last question.. Can I ask how much you paid for it? How many miles on her? Thanks.

Edit: I don't mean to be a stalker but that's White Marsh Mall correct? I'm 99.9% sure that's it. So you are from the White Marsh/Perry Hall area?

Haha that would be White Marsh Mall parked right by the BWW. I am stationed down in Chesapeake VA now but I'm from up there. I grew up about 15 min from that mall and I make it up there a lot since it's not that far of a drive.

I bought mine with 1600 miles (not a typo) in October of last year for 17000 from Heritage Honda. Not a bad deal but I'm kind of wishing I would've got a sedan, they've grown on me

Thanks for all the kind words everybody.

Booty is after your booty.

Welcome to the site. Retros are a great upgrade.

Haha and yes I agree. One of my favorite upgrades to any car that doesn't have HID projectors from the factory. I had two sets of retro's on my prelude and loved them. I just need to find a perfect set of headlights I can buy (since I'm slightly ocd) so I can knock it out without having any down time on my car

Last edited:
Haha that would be White Marsh Mall parked right by the BWW. I am stationed down in Chesapeake VA now but I'm from up there. I grew up about 15 min from that mall and I make it up there a lot since it's not that far of a drive.

I bought mine with 1600 miles (not a typo) in October of last year for 17000 from Heritage Honda. Not a bad deal but I'm kind of wishing I would've got a sedan, they've grown on me

Thanks for all the kind words everybody.

Haha and yes I agree. One of my favorite upgrades to any car that doesn't have HID projectors from the factory. I had two sets of retro's on my prelude and loved them. I just need to find a perfect set of headlights I can buy (since I'm slightly ocd) so I can knock it out without having any down time on my car
There are some comparisons here
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/hid-projectors-compared-round-2.7652/
And another link at the bottom of the 1st post in that thread.

Back