New to the forum.

Sheezus

hey everyone, I’m new to the forum so just wanted to give you guys an introduction. My name is Shawn and I just purchased a 2012 Si coupe to start a new daily build. So far I’ve just flushed all of the fluids, got a paint correction, tinted the windows and got window visors. I’ll keep everyone posted and if anyone wants to follow the build on Instagram, shoot me a follow @x.sheezus.

sn: if anyone has a full race catback for a decent price let me know.

Attachments

• D6BA98E6-2CF0-4562-9C54-1E8883CFDD78.jpeg
    D6BA98E6-2CF0-4562-9C54-1E8883CFDD78.jpeg
    745 KB · Views: 16
  • B9B2C6FB-CC98-4236-AB11-59063E3ED116.jpeg
    B9B2C6FB-CC98-4236-AB11-59063E3ED116.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
hey everyone, I’m new to the forum so just wanted to give you guys an introduction. My name is Shawn and I just purchased a 2012 Si coupe to start a new daily build. So far I’ve just flushed all of the fluids, got a paint correction, tinted the windows and got window visors. I’ll keep everyone posted and if anyone wants to follow the build on Instagram, shoot me a follow @x.sheezus.

sn: if anyone has a full race catback for a decent price let me know.

Oooh that's a clean Civic! :eek: Welcome!!

If I might pry a bit -- how much did the paint correction go for?

Nice man! I'm partial to the 12' coupe in CBP. ;)

I think I'm gonna follow suit and get some paint correction love for my girl. The sun has not been kind.

Oooh that's a clean Civic! :eek: Welcome!!

If I might pry a bit -- how much did the paint correction go for?

After taxes and tipping I only spent $220. the shop gave me a discount because the car didn’t have to go through the whole paint correction process.

Back