Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
So I went in for an oil change and pretty much walked out with a new car. A couple of busy work days later I finalized the deal and one year and 3 days after I purchased my 13 Accord Sport, I drove out with a barely used 2013 Fit Sport. Honda certified with 4300 miles, Manual trans, red H's, aftermarket Bluetooth and a bad rear defroster, lol.

Bit of a financial downturn if life right now made look into reducing the car payment and the deal I struck with the dealership was a no brainer. Took a small small hit on the trade in but walked out purchasing the Fit for $14,900. Over all I reduced the car payment by $100 and reduced the car note by $3k. Then there is the savings at the pump :)

So far I am loving the little Fit and my dog Ava loves all the space she has when I fold down the rear seats.

HondaFit1_zpsbe0347ec.jpg

Sorry about the circumstances but nice car! Congrats man. Gonna be bringing that to the dragon this year? I know @etf has tore it up in one of those before hasn't he? Hahahaha.

• Staff
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Sorry about the circumstances but nice car! Congrats man. Gonna be bringing that to the dragon this year? I know @etf has tore it up in one of those before hasn't he? Hahahaha.

Yeah, def will be taking it to the Dragon but most likely going at a slower pace than ET and Jill were zooming at.

Last edited:
Looking good. Did you end up doing a custom style mat for the rear?

• Staff
Looking good. Did you end up doing a custom style mat for the rear?
No, nothing yet. I did get a set of LED lights for all int lights and license plate. The dome light is super bright!!!

Have you consulted ETF about mods?

I wouldn't call this a downgrade, whenever you have a more fun to drive car (fit > big land yacht accord) that is lower cost to own, win - win.

Reactions: Nix
etf's fit

16"x 7" +45 Falken RT-7M Wheels
205/50-16 Continental Extreme Contact DW Tires
H&R Springs
Progress RSB
S-Drive ETC
Manual Stability Control

And I thought maybe I would have a chance of keeping up with you this year since you dusted me pretty good in your Accord last year. Hahahah, looks like the gap is going to widen even more.

How's the handling on the fit stock?

Haven't pushed it too much but it's not bad. Plenty of roll and could use wider tires. Lot's of Fit owners go with a lighter wheels that are wider to get a 205 wide tire under the car rather than rolling on a 185 wide tire.

I plan to eventually go for 16 or 17 by 7 and get some better 205 wide tires and throw a rear sway bar and possibly lowering springs.

I had a 12 fit sport manual Tran for a year. They make a rear sway bar for that too that I still have if u are intetested!

I had a 12 fit sport manual Tran for a year. They make a rear sway bar for that too that I still have if u are intetested!

Send me a pm with info and price. Not sure if I can afford anything right now but I can keep you in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back