geezer

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hi Everyone -
Here's my obligatory newbie intro post!
Picked up my first Civic this year and it wasn't very long before I found myself here...spending way more time than I intended to reading up on mods, mods, and more mods. I dig the sense of community here and the wealth of knowledge available, so I figured I'd register instead of just lurk.

At first I thought I'd drive this thing for a couple of years and then turn it over to one of the kids. Now...maybe not so much. I'm liking this ride way more than I thought I would!

Here she is on delivery day three weeks ago. Bone stock right now, but it doesn't look like she's gonna stay that way.

20140524_195236_zps4dc5cca4.jpg

14 Si looks good in white.
I agree. So, so good.

Looks good!
What do you have in mind for the future?
I haven't decided exactly what she'll be when she grows up, but we're definitely going the performance route. I've got a ton of research to do before I make any big purchases or choices, so in the short term I'll start with the rear sway bar and FlashPro to set the groundwork for later things. We'll see where it goes from there. Part of me thinks it would be cool to do as a project car with my oldest daughter, something she can drive in a few years and we work on together in the meantime.

Definitely awesome plans. Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There is a wealth of info around the forum.

Welcome... you'll like it here!

I agree. So, so good.
I haven't decided exactly what she'll be when she grows up, but we're definitely going the performance route. I've got a ton of research to do before I make any big purchases or choices, so in the short term I'll start with the rear sway bar and FlashPro to set the groundwork for later things. We'll see where it goes from there. Part of me thinks it would be cool to do as a project car with my oldest daughter, something she can drive in a few years and we work on together in the meantime.
Welcome to the forum @geezer.
I'd be interested to hear how the rear sway bar install goes and how you like the improved handling.
I'm waiting for coilovers to be released for the 14's. The car sits way too high but I like your plans so far.
Keep us posted.

Back