No Intros????

bizzybearfigiblue

so i noticed that there wasn't a thread for introductions... so i thought i'd post here...

Hey everyone my name is Bear and i have a 2006 FBP Si.... i know it's not a 9thgen... but i was really looking to get one of them soon....

Welcome to the Nueve!™

ok. trademarked on here. It's mine!!!!!

so while we're at the intros!

i'm wing or wing_gundam!

going for the faster typeable name :D

i drive a sick assed 8th gen civic so far.... (that means its very hot as in cool) and that its healthy and fast....

bizzybearfigiblue;104 said:
so what do u run in the 60'??? my best ever was a 2.33 60'.... and that was completely stock w/all-season tires

my dx auto ran a 13.4 in the 1/4 with two missing spark plugs:D

Yeah I'm Brian and I drive a '10 Si....
hehe
I wish
or maybe a Type-R??
But in reality, an '06 FA1 (non-Si sedan for those of you who don't know your acronyms yet, shame on you! haha)

Sorta new to the 9thcivic.com site, just thought I'd introduce myself! I don't have a 9thgen civic YET, but I'm saving up all my cash to buy one. I asked my dealership to reserve one for me, and they just looked at me kinda funny and said that they didn't have any. I think he just though that I looked too poor to buy one.

- Phil

I have secret plans that I am saving up for but can not expell of them... I probably won't get a 9th gen but i'll get the new camaro or the new GT-R.

Back