Nos?

Stoe

I wanna do like a 35-50 shot what would be the best/ safest set up

Clunck

A zero shot is best lol always lower the better if used a lot would keep putting stress on the motor causing it to fail, but go for it and let everyone know how she takes it. Maybe plans to build the internals?

Back when I had my gsr she could take a 50 dry shot everyday maybe more when I was feeling froggy but never had a problem

Really Stoe? Are you trollin' us or are you serious? (I'm asking this as a serious question).
Are you planning on going to a drag strip or something? Or are you going to be using it on the street?? :confuzzled:

You do not need "Nos" on a stock Si.... This is not Fast n Furious. Sorry but that's my feelings/opinions.

there were quite a few users on 8th running 75 shots

I just want something fun to play with every once and a while I'm not sure if I'm doing it yet but it's a possibility

Clunck

there were quite a few users on 8th running 75 shots

I'm sure there was... but I do not understand why someone would want to do it on a brand new stock car.. :shrug: oh well not my car. I'm not familiar with nitrous...

I just want something fun to play with every once and a while I'm not sure if I'm doing it yet but it's a possibility

I will see you blowing past me on 695 when you get the nitrous. lol

Lol I don't think I'll be blow by u even with a 35 shot

Clunck

Are you guys serious? I am running a 100 and 125 wet shot and she loves it. You just have to take all the safety measures you can

Brian - "I need NOS! My car topped out at 140mph this morning"
Harry - "Amateurs don't use NOS, I seen the way you drive, you've got a heavy foot. You'll blow yourself to pieces"
Brian - "I need one of these, No actually lets make it 2 and harry I need it by tonight"

@Michal006 I watched that a few days ago because my friend asked me what nos did...... So now were gonna watch the whole series hahaha

I would run a 50hp wet shot... on my Si...
I would run at least a 150hp wet shot on my Shelby... :)

Back