• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Official Computer Talk Thread

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I figured it was messy inside. I didn’t bother to clean it. I cleaned the Noctua fans if I recall correctly.
I was replying to Ethan not you but I did use compressed air to clean out the GTX 1080. It wasn't that bad though.

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
i did use compressed air to clean it, that computer was my first dedicated Plex server and that little gpu used to handle the transcodes, now its my workbench computer, hopefully soon to be driving a 3d printer

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Holy grail (well sorta - FE 3080 is more holy grail but all FE cards are hard to get. Only can get them new at Best Buy and online drops only.

20220113_084735.jpg

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
New build, or...?
In regards to the reference Nvidia 3070?

I'm not sure... I mean my new build (AMD 5800X/EVGA RTX 3070Ti) isn't even a year old yet lol :giggle:

I just wanted the card and was able to order one. Might just keep it as a souvenir for now :hiding: