Front:
20x10.5 Vossen CV3 Brushed Aluminum with BASF R-M Carizzma Flat Black Barrels
255/30/20 Toyo Proxes 4 Tires
Yonaka Tuner Lug Nuts

Rear:
20x10.5 Vossen CV3 Brushed Aluminum with BASF R-M Carizzma Flat Black Barrels
255/35/20 Toyo Proxes 4 Tires
Yonaka Tuner Lug Nuts

I really like the look of the Fox Marketing Si.

Might be just me but the only thing I like about the Fox marketing car is the Full-Race kit..

well, the wide body is another whole thing. It's a show car obviously, so those who like that look...will enjoy it

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Alaina, and I am with Road Magnet. I would like to start out by saying, that in NO WAY am I on here to sell any products. I am just here to reach out to everyone on this forum, and answer any questions (to the best of my ability) that you may have about the Road Magnet Lowering Springs for the 9th Gen Civics. Road Magnet Lowering Springs are currently on the market for the 9th gen Civics. The interesting thing about the suspension on these models is that there are actually 4 individually different springs for this vehicle. The right side of the car (front and rear) actually use "right handed" (the direction the in which the spring is coiled) springs, and the left front and rear are "left handed" springs. This differs from any previous gen Civics, making it a little more difficult to use 8th gen springs on the 9th gen Civics without running into ride quality problems, fitment issues, etc.

Road Magnet Springs were featured on the Fox Marketing Honda Civic Si Coupe (1st set of pics on this thread) in the Honda Booth at this year's 2011 SEMA Show. So far, there has been only the highest praise on ride quality and handling.

In the meantime, feel free to check out Road Magnet's website at www.roadmagnet.com & the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RoadMagnet

All of Road Magnet's Springs are manufactured from coil to powder coat in their facility in the USA, and come with a 100% guarantee. If anyone on this forum has any questions, do not hesitate to contact me!! You may contact me through the forum or email me at alaina@roadmagnet.com

Thank you all very much for considering Road Magnet Lowering Springs for your 9th Gen Civics!​

Back