Official Tampa Chat Thread

JiL.

Tampa, Fl
Vehicle Model
13' Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Anyone know a good place to get tints? Im looking to get my tails tinted, or would it be easier to DIY?

Awesome, i was looking for overlays, not bad! TY!

I haven't gotten my sedan tinted yet, but would like to know when you find a place. Last tint job, I had done on a vehicle was in St. Pete @ Nu Tek, but that's far.

I haven't gotten my sedan tinted yet, but would like to know when you find a place. Last tint job, I had done on a vehicle was in St. Pete @ Nu Tek, but that's far.
I had my wifes Accord tinted at a place we found on Groupon, they had a special. Not bad at all!!! Except theyre always book and her apt wasnt for like another month after we called.
Im looking to tint just my tail lights though so i most likely will DIY doesnt look to hard.

Anyone know where ppl meet during week or weekends? I tend to see some evos or a group of 240's ocassionally on Hillsborough headed somewhere.

Not many Tampa residents I guess? Anyone know were I can get a good detail.
I know you pay for what you get but I'm looking for a good price for good work. Any suggestions

New to the 9th gen, came from an 8th. (On the left)
d165f123ec908d060b20eef624e55fb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recommend Orange Tint and Tune in Oldsmar. They just did my windows the other day. The pricing is average, mine was $169 but they did it nice and quick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know where ppl meet during week or weekends? I tend to see some evos or a group of 240's ocassionally on Hillsborough headed somewhere.

There use to be races on the causeway every weekend but the cops have been tight lately. Friday and Saturday nights people meet by oreillys still but idk where they all go after anymore.. there’s tons of actual meets around here though, rather than gatherings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back