Oh shxt it's Papii ;)

PapiFlyy

Wassup fellas , was so excited to join this forum and see who's going to be dumped and dysfunctional lol and whole wide wheel situation , well this is my 8th && yea you guys have prob seen me around whoring :x l

a6898a27-137f-bac1.jpg
a6898a27-1397-b978.jpg
a6898a27-13b0-eb99.jpg
a6898a27-13c6-abd1.jpg
a6898a27-13eb-0176.jpg

I'll who're some more later on lol

Sent from a iPhone using BAUWWWS network swag.

Who are you?

Rear conversion looks good. Hopefully the demographic of people buying 2012's will have slightly better taste than the "fads" from 8th.

Dropped on d2s and I joined because I'm picking up my TW Si sedan tomorrow woo!!

Who are you?

Rear conversion looks good. Hopefully the demographic of people buying 2012's will have slightly better taste than the "fads" from 8th.
I'm dumping mine , to each there own bruhh

At least the good news for you is that you can reuse most of the suspension parts from your 8th if you still have them.

So the coils still fit?!?! Because I couldn't find any info on it so i was going to try it myself

In too lazy to read people :/ does it fit lol

3) So, what this means is that you can run a full set of 2006 Civic springs on a 2012 Civic as long as you use 2006 spring isolators in back.

4) Coilover collars for the rear of the 2006 Civic will fit right on the 2012 Civic as well, which means the RedShift Koni-based coilover setup that works so well on the 2006 Civic will work on the 2012 Civic as well....from Koni Sport to double adjustable Koni Race setup!

Thanks do much !!!!! Stay tuned , I'm installing my coils this weekend and some wheels woo!!

Yeah I know but I'm so a custom to the low life and addicted , I can't go functional :/

Back