Orange County

Sinub

Southern California
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
So Ive seen alot of Si'a latelt around Irvine, Mission Viejo, laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo wondering if anyone from around here is on the forums and in general Oc people. Also see alot of RSM honda purchased Si's and i also got mine from there! anyways apart from seeing whos around here, anyone interested in doing a bi-monthly meet?

I'm part of the crew so I know some of the people and I've already added myself on that thing but there's some people in the OC area that aren't in the Socal's crew and I'm pretty sure there's some who aren't on the user location, I know a couple local Si owner's who aren't even on the forums... anyways just trying to see if I can find anyone new around

I've seen some Si's around Mission Viejo/South OC but not many. I've seen more coupes than sedans, but none of them modded.

I've seen some Si's around Mission Viejo/South OC but not many. I've seen more coupes than sedans, but none of them modded.
Not sure if I know you lol I know 6 people within a 10 mile radius of Laguna Hills that have Si's or LX's. Try to get everyone to roll to meets every now and then.

Back