P2r throttle body spacer

Ok soo was able to install this yesterday...it was a fairly easy install no more then 45 minutes ...and I can say I can tell a difference. The car accelerates much more aggressively and the TB actually whistles now at around 3-4rpm. It's very neat! Now until I get a tune I can't really say I have increased hp although it does feel like a little increase, we will just have to see. For $98 this is a very good mod and recommend to anyone wanting a more aggressive acceleration. Plus the color really looks nice. Only complaint I have is that it shipped with a tiny paint chip on the corner no big deal but to some it may be a big deal.

I get so menu mixed reviews on tb spacers. Some like you say they work some say they are garbage

I get so menu mixed reviews on tb spacers. Some like you say they work some say they are garbage
I did too. I just said eff it and bought and I deffinately can tell a difference and I already had my cat back and cai installed soo I could actually tell the difference in acceleration and sound! Makes a nice whistle.

Cool. You should look into a downpipe next. Just had mine installed. stock is so restrictive for emissions. Also you must flash pro with those mods if you haven't already. Get it e tuned by @VitViper

Yeah its amazing. It's not a quick process. I've been tuning with Vit for over a month now and not even done. Gonna need new tires by the time it is done lol

Yeah its amazing. It's not a quick process. I've been tuning with Vit for over a month now and not even done. Gonna need new tires by the time it is done lol
Lol! I heard he's the man tho, soo worth the wait.

While dyno tuning a K24Z2 accord test car, Ktuner also noted the spacer seems to do nothing.

The accord K24Z2/K24Z3 is almost the same as the civic SI K24Z7 except the accord is down slightly on compression/cams, thus down a little on rated power.

Just my 2 cents but after being tuned by vit the car really is a completely new car. Anyone on the fence on this 1 should take the leap and never look back! My only regret is not doing it sooner.

Just my 2 cents but after being tuned by vit the car really is a completely new car. Anyone on the fence on this 1 should take the leap and never look back! My only regret is not doing it sooner.

I have to agree completely. I'm completely stock and not yet finished with the tune, but already the difference is enormously impressive. Can't wait until he's finished with the tune. It's like a whole different car. Well worth the money.

To be quite honest you'll miss doing logs I'm sure but it's sweet driving it fully tuned. You going to put any mods? or you have any in mind already? thanks for your comment by the way spunk

Back