pics of 2012 si sedan Redline Orange Pearl and 2011 WRX (sold) 56k beware

mongoose221

middletown, NY
got my 2012 SI last monday, so first here's a couple of quick pics of my WRX on the lot minutes before I drove off in my new SI

(error message, see next post for WRX pics, i fail)

here are pics of my new 2012 SI sedan (redline orange pearl)
the color looks dark reddish orange in the lower light/dark and bright orangish red in direct sunlight
this was at sunset/dusk so it's not as bright as it is in the mid afternoon sun
(these pics were taken last monday, i went away to lake george for a few days, so i was delayed in posting haha)

si_stand_fr_3_4.jpg

si_dr_3_4_sun.jpg

si_engine.jpg

si_fr.jpg

si_fr_3_4_dr.jpg

si_fr_3_4_pass_sun.jpg

si_fr_sun.jpg

si_rear.jpg

si_rear_3_4_pass.jpg

si_side_dr.jpg

both are looking good. Bootyluvr is going to scold you on giving up the blue wrx. Better hide :hiding:

heh... i wouldn't say honda > subbie overall, they both have their pros and cons (as i discussed in another thread), just for me, the honda pros outweigh the cons, and it's not so much in my former subaru

exactly.
they both make great cars, my wrx wasn't a bad car at all, it was actually a spectacular car, it just did different things that i wanted.
it's like say you REALLY want a steak dinner, and you get there, and all they have is chicken... the chicken might be amazing, but it's not what you wanted at the time : )

Do you mind sharing the specifics (likes/dislikes about the WRX etc.) why you made the switch? Most folks would see this as a "downgrade" lol

wanted to go to a subie meet, but personal commitments unfortunately kept me from going to any (work/was going through a divorce, just was busy with that stuff)... and i haven't really been to a honda meet either... the one thing i'll miss is every WRX owner waves/flashes/honks when they see another one, it was a nice feeling... except this one ***** at my job with a 2011 white wrx hatch, she's a freaking stuck up ***** who never waved/honked... haven't seen much SI's in my area so i can't say if they do the same : ) good question though man!! sorry i couldn't answer better

wanted to go to a subie meet, but personal commitments unfortunately kept me from going to any (work/was going through a divorce, just was busy with that stuff)... and i haven't really been to a honda meet either... the one thing i'll miss is every WRX owner waves/flashes/honks when they see another one, it was a nice feeling... except this one ***** at my job with a 2011 white wrx hatch, she's a freaking stuck up ***** who never waved/honked... haven't seen much SI's in my area so i can't say if they do the same : ) good question though man!! sorry i couldn't answer better

Damn. A divorce? Didn't know. Sorry to hear.

Yeah Subies always wave (well just about all the time). I always see lots of Subies when not in my Subie :-(

don't be sorry, she was a psycho, i'm 100x happier now. my MD said "jesus, this is the first time in 5 years that your blood pressure has been in a normal range!! glad you got rid of that stress!!" (and i also lost 45 lbs, i'm down to 205 and in the 2nd best shape ofmy life, best was in my college baseball days)

Back