For Sale Pioneer App Radio w/ adapters and Line out Converter

Schwegs89

Vineland, NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys I'm selling my Pioneer App radio. There is absolutely nothing wrong and it has zero scratches on it. It is practically new. The reason I am selling is because I'm going back to stock because I'm putting the car up for sale since I'm getting deployed soon. So in this listing you will receive the pioneer app radio in the box, also the perfectly matching dash kit, the honda civic HU adapters, a line out converter, and the antenna adapter. Everything cost me aprox $600.00. Everything you get will be able to install right into your car. The only thing you could get is the steering wheel adapter which I didnt get since you have a touch screen in your face. The app radio comes with a gps antenna and a bluetooth mic. The blue tooth is built into the HU and is crystal clear. You can pay through paypal and I will ship with USPS. Im asking 500 obo. Thanks

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 44
Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Back