PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PC)

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
BATTLEGROUNDS is a competitive survival shooter. Players are dropped into a wide, open area, and they must fight to the death - all while the battlefield shrinks, adding pressure to all in its grip.

https://www.playbattlegrounds.com/main.pu

https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/

playerunknown-battlegrounds-beta-and-early-access_feature.jpg

For those of you that play... I use TeamSpeak (TS3) with the Gaming Community I'm part of. Typically we are on in the evenings after 8pm EST.

TeamSpeak server: ts.cnkgaming.com
We have a Battlegrounds Sub-Channel that we use.

Add me to Steam -> 96accord ( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009090655 )

Last edited:
getting it? Basically the hunger games with guns?

I don't play enough to keep up with you and your buddies. Although, sometimes it's fun to be the laughing stock.

I don't play enough to keep up with you and your buddies. Although, sometimes it's fun to be the laughing stock.
We just have a good time.

Few of the guys asked about you. Asked if you still played Rocket League. lol

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

We just have a good time.

Few of the guys asked about you. Asked if you still played Rocket League. lol

Just been busy of late. Been a while since I pretty much played any games. Last time I played on Steam was 3/24. Rocket League was 3/22.

Just been busy of late. Been a while since I pretty much played any games. Last time I played on Steam was 3/24. Rocket League was 3/22.

Dang!

Damn life getting in the way of gaming with us! :P

My squad and I got 1st place last night! [emoji108]
30628e48de7e578e23c30a58e3e5e8d2.jpg

My buddy has WAY too much free time (and loves the game).

82.3 hours into this game in the past 2 weeks not counting last night after I left! [emoji33]

That's like having a 2nd 40 hour/week job! Bwahaha
9776cdfec1ed4a4bb00cb6369542abac.jpg

Early Access - Week 5 - Patch Notes

Client Performance Improvement

Improved the drop in FPS when firing a gun or driving a vehicle

Gameplay

Rolled back the item spawn balance

• Reduced the amount of health lost when a character is ejected from a flipping motorbike

Bug fixes

• Fixed a bug that caused the door to open towards the player

• Fixed a bug causing incorrect lighting on the 2x scope

• Fixed a bug that caused loot to be not shown in the inventory when a character first obtained it

• Fixed a bug that caused crossbow attachments not to show up in the vicinity pane

• Fixed a bug that caused the sound to stutter

@Flightmaster127 - Saw you playing this last week. How you like it?

I think it's good. I've only played solo though since no one else I know is on at the same time as me and I'm not up for chatting with random dudes on a game.

As a survival game it's pretty difficult because you have to balance your need to find good equipment with the other need of finding a good place to not get shot.

I took a 2 month or so hiatus from this game (June - end of August). I have been playing a bit the past week with some friends. Definitely like it. A lot has changed in the 2 months since I played. Definitely feels smoother.

@Flightmaster127 - you still playing this?

I took a 2 month or so hiatus from this game (June - end of August). I have been playing a bit the past week with some friends. Definitely like it. A lot has changed in the 2 months since I played. Definitely feels smoother.

@Flightmaster127 - you still playing this?

Yeah I just haven't been on recently. Works been killing my game time. I'm off for the next two days though so I plan to get some time in.

Back