• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Post a new photo you took!

Br3TT

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Taken a new picture lately? Post it up here!

I figured this would be a great thread for those who don't want to make a brand new thread for one photo!

I'll start with this random photo from last night, ITB S2K I am helping build

10259794455_ec3f493619_c.jpg

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
I'm in Norfolk for the week with work and took a few shots of the Wisconsin.
View attachment 28430

Ummm...Norfolk is about 1,000 miles from Wisconsin. Crazy Canadians don't know anything about American geography. ;)

Awesome pic, btw. At first I was thinking maybe it was in Boston. I can't remember which ship is there as it has been may years since I have been there.

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
It would have been cool if it could have ended up in Wisconsin, but I'm thinking it might have been a challenge getting it up the Great Lakes........

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
USS_Oliver_Hazard_Perry_FFG-7.jpg

The USS Oliver Hazard Perry (FFG-7) in August 1979, underway in the Great Lakes of North America.

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Oh yeah. We went up the lakes almost every year when I was in the Navy. The ships just have to be small enough to fit through the locks. The Wisconsin is not one of them. Lol. A bit wide across the middle.

image.jpg

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
I figured. It is hard to tell scale from a picture without intimate knowledge of the types of ships.