Q300 gaskets

13civicsi4

Ms
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
I purchased and recieved today a used invidia q300.. Well of course no gaskets with it.. does anybody have the part #'s for the gaskets? I found a few that are close but really don't want to wait on them to find out they're wrong..

Just buy gaskets that are the same size as the exhaust. Worst case scenario you have to cut them to size. ..or just contact Invidia.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yea I've ordered a few that are closest to the exhaust and did contact invidia but haven't heard back.. i figured somebody has went through and got aftermarket numbers instead of ordering and trying

I got a sheet of exhaust material to cut if need be but really don't wanna

Invidia sells gaskets in different sizes and flange configurations. Just find the one with the correct size and flange and you should be good to go. I know some pep boys have them in stock.

I couldn't find gaskets on invidia s site.. I emailed them earlier haven't got an answer yet

Yea I found some with the same Id online but very few that show the "bolt pattern" I ordered a few that should come in the morning so hopefully one of them will work

Well called invidia today and they told me that do not offer replacement gaskets.. And the ones I ordered did not match up so I made my own. I think they came out fairly decent image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back