R18A1 Part List

420Coupe

Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Coupe
This is all provided by Brian (8thgenInAL) Thanks Brian!

Ok I know there are literally hundreds of performance parts for the R18 out already, and I keep seeing threads talking about and asking about what they make for our cars and whatnot, so since I dont' do anything at work, I figure I would make a running list that I will constantly update to list all the known R18 performance parts and I will hotkey them to one of our sponsors if possible.

If you have anything at all that is missing, please tell me through the thread and ill post it up, I know I'm probably missing a bunch.

Until Further notice this will be sponsors only, I will add products that aren't carried by sponsors as I find them.

I am going to put this application order then alphabetical order by product type.

Edit, this list will not include any exterior modifications such as body kits, lip kits, wheels, etc...so keep that crap out of here.

Enjoy :thumb:

BRAKES

Brake Kits
-Wilwood 12.6" Front Brakes
-Wilwood 13" Front Brakes
-Ksport Procomp Big Brake Kit
-StopTech Big Brake Kit
-KSport 13" Front
-KSport 12" Front
-KSport 12" Rear
-KSport 11" Front
-KSport 11" Rear

Brake Pads (Performance)
-Hawk Club Racing Pads
-Hawk DTC
-Hawk HT
-Hawk Performance Street
-StopTech Performance Street
-Hawk HP Civic EX REAR pads

Brake Lines (Stainless Steel)
-Goodridge SS Brake Lines
-Corsport SS Brake Lines
-Technafit SS Brake Lines for GX/LX/EX w/ Rear Drums
-Technafit SS Brake Lines for LX/EX w/ Rear Rotors

Rotors
-Kplayground Front Slotted Rotors
-Kplayground Rear Slotted Rotors
-PasswordJDM Front Performance Brake Rotors
-PasswordJDM Rear Performance Brake Rotors

TRANSMISSION

Braided Clutch Line
-Russel SS Line
-P2R SS Line

Clutch Kits
-Clutchmasters FX100
-Clutchmasters FX200
-Clutchmasters FX300
-Clutchmasters FX400
-Clutchmasters FX500
-ACT Heavy Duty Clutch Kit
-SPEC Stage 1
-SPEC Stage 2
-SPEC Stage 2+ Kit
-SPEC Stage 3
-SPEC Stage 3+
-SPEC Stage 4
-SPEC Stage 5

Final Drive Gears
-MFactory Final Drive (Two Sets)

Limited Slip Differential (LSD)
-MFactory Helical LSD

Shifter Base Bushings
-Corsport Aluminum Base Bushings
-Hybrid Racing

Shifter Cable Bushings
-CorSport Aluminium Bushings
-Hybrid Racing

Short Shifters
-CT-Engineering
-Skunk2
-Comptech
-Corsport V2
-P2R Short Shifter

Torque Converter
-Level 10 Custom *must call to order*

ENGINE/PERFORMANCE

Cold Air Intakes
-AEM CAI
-Fujita CAI
-Injen CAI
-PRM Racing Jet Steam Intake
-Takeda Attack CAI
-CD Sports CAI

Drop-In Intake Filters
-K&N Filter

Engine Torque Damper
-Weapon-R

Engine Tuning
-Hopefully Hondata transfers over the FG1/FA1 over to the new R18 models

Flywheel
-Fidanza Aluminum
-SPEC Flywheel
-Clutchmasters Aluminum Flywheel

Intake Manifold
-Weapon R

Motor Mounts
-Boomba Motor Mounts

Pulleys
-NST Pulleys

Radiator
-Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator

Radiator Hoses
-Hybrid-Racing Silicon Radiator Hoses

Rods
-Pauter Rods

Short Ram Intakes
-K&N Typhoon System SRI
-Fujita Short Ram
-Weapon R Secret Weapon
-Mikey6p's Ghetto Fabulous SRI
-AFE Pro-Dry S
-HPS SRI
-DC Sports SRI

Throttle Body Spacer
-P2R Throttle Body Spacer (now comes with extra thermal spacer).

Throttle Body Thermal Spacer
-P2R Thermal Spacer

Turbo Kits
-TSI Turbo Kit
-JO-Tech Turbo Kit
-AJP Turbo Kit
-Full Race EFR R Series Turbo Kit

EXHAUST

Downpipes
-Megan Racing Downpipe 2/4Dr
-TopSpeed Header/DP

Header
-Megan Racing
-Weapon-R
-TopSpeed Header/DP

SUSPENSION/HANDLING

Not sure if any of this actually transfers over can't hurt for someone to verify!

Camber Kits

End Links

Extended Ball Joints

Lower Arm Bar
-Corsport Lower Arm Bar

Rear Tie Bar
-P2R Rear Tie Bar
-Beaks Rear Tie Bar
-Megan Racing Rear Tie Bar
-GT Spec Rear Tie Bar

Good stuff carrying it over but are u 100% positive all these parts will bolt right on to the 9th gens? Just curious i don't know anything about their cars

Turbo'd since 04/2011

Good stuff carrying it over but are u 100% positive all these parts will bolt right on to the 9th gens? Just curious i don't know anything about their cars

Turbo'd since 04/2011

Engine wise yes, even up to the mid-pipe, the exhaust is really the only thing different and certain coding for Hondata to be usable, although i believe if you get an ECU from 06-11 it might work with Hondata dont think any one has tested it yet though.

Suspension i know is completely different in the rear, but brakes and the rest are identical.

not sure if it's the same with the SI, but full-race ran into issues trying to swap the 8th gen si ecu in. I'd have to endlessly dig through PM's to see the message, but the two were not compatible with the ignition signal in some way...

not sure if it's the same with the SI, but full-race ran into issues trying to swap the 8th gen si ecu in. I'd have to endlessly dig through PM's to see the message, but the two were not compatible with the ignition signal in some way...

Oh that sucks well stickie this thread webbie for the r18s :)

Turbo'd since 04/2011

The 2012s dont have the A1...We are R18Z1
Im most certainly sure that the cold air intakes wont fit nor will the ETD, motor mounts, etc...
The only thing I got confirmation on that is pretty much universal is the TBS, 8thgen camber arms, and header/downpipe. My buddy tried putting his 8thgen SRI on his 9th and it kept killing his car, we checked it out at honda and it had something to do with the MAF placement.
I would edit this list heavy...dont want to mislead any members on here thining they can get someof this stuff for the R18 when its a different engine, yet, sorta the same.

R18Z1
2012-Honda-Civic-HF-engine-1024x640.jpg

R18A1
112_0705_06z%2B2007_honda_civic%2Bengine_view.jpg

Just got the spec they are slightly different I'll post when I get home. If anything only the ecu , intake & exhaust is different. The engine cover fits on our 8th gens as well. But I'm sure at least half of our parts could still transfer over I don't see why not.

Turbo'd since 04/2011

Even our spark plug covers are different lol
Like I said, I called some places and confirmed that the TBS and the header/downpipe fit...but the SRI did not work due to the MAF placement apparently

Well WTF?! Has that dude had any issues with that? I wanted to by an 8thgen SRI since my buddy installed his K&N(minus the heatsheild) but his car kept dying on him and sometimes not start and honda told him it was the MAF placement on the intake....would it really make a difference where the MAF was placed at all as long as it reads correctly? Cuz if this is the case, I'm going to buy the HPS SRI!!!

he hasn't posted any issues with it... maybe shoot him a message? I'm not sure who else has done it off the top of my head, but I know there were others with the injen.

Hmm...well heck! I jsut dont want to run a CAI with the risk of hydro locking....i know its rare but i have a wierd fear of that just knowing my luck. I might just dish out the 152 on the hps and try it out, if it dont work then ill sell it

Hmm...well heck! I jsut dont want to run a CAI with the risk of hydro locking....i know its rare but i have a wierd fear of that just knowing my luck. I might just dish out the 152 on the hps and try it out, if it dont work then ill sell it

Go far dude somebody gotta take chances on our cars trust me alot of people doubted my car & said I would blow my transmission running turbo

Turbo'd since 04/2011

I have a 2012 Civic LX with the R18 in it and last week I bought an Injen SRI designed for an 8th gen ( i bought it for the 2011 LX). I pretty much was trying to find parts the whole summer, so I messaged 420Coupe last week about it lol. So as soon as i get it installed, probably in a week or so I'm gonna post how it went and tell everyone how it works, hopefully fine!! Everything else is still stock, so this will pretty much just be testing out an 8th gen SRI.

hopefully the intake manifold, header and catbacks work on our r18's! that would be dope.

Back