GF, NoDak
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan Si
this is my first DIY...

1. make sure that the sticker is what you want
vtec1.sized.jpeg

2. mark the old sticker with tape so you know where to put it, then peel off old sticker (it works better if you have nails, my wife helped)

2vtec.sized.jpeg

3. use goo-gone or something to get rid of the old sticker.

4. put lots and lots of soapy water in the area to move the sticker around

5. peel off back of sticker

6. apply more soapy water

7. place sticker and get in spot you want

8. roll excess water out

9. peel off tape on front of sticker very carefully

10. Enjoy!
3vtec.sized.jpeg

4vtec.sized.jpeg

thanks for looking!

did you wait any amount of time before you took the front off of the sticker or was it immediatley after rolling out the water.

did you wait any amount of time before you took the front off of the sticker or was it immediatley after rolling out the water.
i made sure that all the water was out and peeled the front part off slowly...just to make sure that the sticker didn't come with it

i had a problem of the sticker coming with it on the factory ones. i thought maybe i should of waited longer?

I did the same on my TW coupe. I think the red looks good with the red Si emblems, and eventually I plan to get red H emblem replacements.

I am going back and forth as to whether or not I want to get rid of the stickers all together or swap them out with the red one's.. I really like the clean look, but for some reason I have mixed feelings when it comes to taking off the pieces that make the car distinct from a non-Si (Si badges and VTEC stickers). I have a Dyno Blue Pearl with red calipers and plan on some red JDM emblems. Not sure if it would be too much red if I swap the stickers.

Your car will stand out more with no badges

Are you implying I should take the H's off too? ;)

I already eliminated the front plate holder/dealer advertisement plate, rear plate dealer border, rear Civic badge, and rear dealer sticker. I keep going back and forth about the Si badging. Pretty sure I am taking the VTEC sticker off.

Do you have a sedan or a coupe? And I took off all me si badges and love the look. I will be taking off the front h when I can get an aftermarket grill

Back