reflash with full bolts on,holly crap!!!

don't use honda data reflash!!! it will make you run super rich.. here's my edyno... gonna get another edyno tomorrow due to woot correcting my fuel.
34y89hl.png

I saw the chart lol I thought I remembered seeing that hondata said they leaned out the mixture to make use of the premium fuel. I could be wrong

Yea, found it... "The main changes were advancing the ignition, leaning the fuel a little and tuning for higher octane"

Good to know. I guess it's an advantage that I can't afford any mods yet. Other people handle the problems first... Unfortunately... hope vit or woot solved the problem

Good to know. I guess it's an advantage that I can't afford any mods yet. Other people handle the problems first... Unfortunately... hope vit or woot solved the problem
yeah woot given me a new map till I install my rbc kit then get a real tune from vit. gonna do another 3rd gear pull then see how much more hp I made with woot map.

Last edited:
Full bolt ons+reflash I was at 199whp and running really rich.
After a dyno tune, 206whp and it feels a lot more responsive, not sluggish like the reflash

Full bolt-ons usually means Intake/Downpipe/Exhaust. You have more freedom with a Flashpro compared to a reflash. Flashpro can be used for future performance add-ons.

Back