RV6 catted broken 2013 si

macbsk

Hi,

I recently noticed a loud sound from exhaust and thought it was a leak but come to find out that is more of a part failure. Trying to work with @RV6 to get this resolve. It is past the 2 year warranty, and I had this dp for 4 years on my 2013 si. Spoke to the owner on the phone and only thing is to send it in to fix for a fee. I believe this is a part failure and told by others from the 9thgen forum. Hopefully @RV6 will do something about this.

I love this dp but for the price I paid, it should not break like it did. Attach pic.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180825-112950_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180825-112950_Gallery.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Is that a spot that was welded and it cracked on the weld? It doesn't really look like it from your picture, but it's hard to tell. A muffler shop may be able to weld it pretty easily if you're open to that.

Is that a spot that was welded and it cracked on the weld? It doesn't really look like it from your picture, but it's hard to tell. A muffler shop may be able to weld it pretty easily if you're open to that.

Thank you webby. I just can't believe all the praise people are giving about RV6 crastmanship, and this had happened. A dp should not break in 4 years. Hopefully RV6 can help me out so I don't have to pay to fix.

Back