Saskatchewan Chat.....

Just noticed this thread. Riderville now gets to take on "swagerville" haha shoulda been bomberville woulda matched their name AND how the BOMBED their last game :stickpokesmiley:

Taffeta White. Was aiming for Dyno Blue Pearl, but they gave me a smoking deal on the Taffeta since it was in stock lol. Traded off a 2012 Corolla XRS for this one.

Taffeta White. Was aiming for Dyno Blue Pearl, but they gave me a smoking deal on the Taffeta since it was in stock lol. Traded off a 2012 Corolla XRS for this one.
Right on man. Its still a sweet colour. Any modding plans with it, or are you just gonna leave it stock? Ans you should also join the sask k series club on fb if you want

I do want to mod it a little, sadly I'm a bit of a ricer at heart, and I'd like to keep my warranty in tact, so I'm going to have a lot of visual mods for the first little bit. It's all been minor stuff like a brighter set of halogen headlight bulbs, yellow fog lights, red caliper paint, etc. Down the road I'd like to lower it about an inch, track down a set of HFP wheels, a Mugen wing and a front lip. Other than that, maybe a flywheel, tires and a baffled oil pan for the Solo II events out in Lumsden.

I do want to mod it a little, sadly I'm a bit of a ricer at heart, and I'd like to keep my warranty in tact, so I'm going to have a lot of visual mods for the first little bit. It's all been minor stuff like a brighter set of halogen headlight bulbs, yellow fog lights, red caliper paint, etc. Down the road I'd like to lower it about an inch, track down a set of HFP wheels, a Mugen wing and a front lip. Other than that, maybe a flywheel, tires and a baffled oil pan for the Solo II events out in Lumsden.
Sound like similar things ill be doi g to my car except I'm after performance too gonna be slapin a supercharger on during the winter along with fog overlays maybe a front end coversion and maybe a mugen style wing

10312372_10152718502781206_8915502760548351341_n.jpg

Ready for winter!

We usually get dumped on at least once before Halloween, though I'm sure the 18's could have taken it just fine, it can't hurt to run these a little early. I actually kind of like the way my car looks with these over the factory 18's...

EDIT:

1959237_10152723981266206_4853459723407224860_n.jpg

I think she's done for the year. Wheels and rear wing for 2015!

Last edited:
Back