Should I buy it???

fnarmav

96e9b743b9888fcf51f486c089e74112.jpg

Found this on eBay and I love it I'm just worried about fitment. I guess for the price it wouldn't be bad. It what's everyone's thoughts on this lip?

My opinion: It would definitely need to be painted to look right. It doesn't sit far enough under the bumper itself to get away with being black like some of the under/lip spoilers do. Its not bad but I think you'll need to factor in paint cost. I think the shape is fine but it looks goofy and tacked on in black.

I think the Bayson R lip looks ok in black but its a much smaller piece.

I would just mix up some paint at work like 25.00 or so for material. But I agree on having it painted

IMHO, this lip looks weird to me. I liked this style on the 12' bumper but the 13'-up needs a different style.

again, this is just my opinion.. Many people like this style so if you like it, you should get it.

Unfortunately, there aren't enough lips out for me to recommend another one.

I wish the Bayson R lip had winglets or something that molded to the side as well as the bottom, That would be perfect.

Good luck

I also found this
6cefb50b61c50ef279ec4c032caabc89.jpg

I know it's an accord but I also saw this and I'm pretty sure it might be the same lip.
7e2659b1a1d650f773102e56329b6702.jpg

I agree with webby and nix, I would paint out the same color as your car. It would look better that way.

Back