Silly upgrade. But I love it

I think it looks great!! Main thing is that u like it :) Sometimes the simple mods are the best!

I wouldn't call it silly.

I would call it a SERIOUS mod!

You probably wouldn't feel much with the butt dyno.

But seriously, this is one of my early mods. It gives the driver's cockpit a nicer look.

You probably wouldn't feel much with the butt dyno.

But seriously, this is one of my early mods. It gives the driver's cockpit a nicer look.

I just added one, too. I would love to swap out the hazard switch, but haven't been able to find one on ebay lately. I think my next interior mod beside that would be a Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Multimedia DVD Receiver. I especially like the fact that the back lighting can be changed so I can match the red interior theme of the Si. I just wish it was easy to swap out the back lighting in all of the switches of the interior.

Dar Dar and squiggy. When you added yours what kind of tape did you use. For some reason mine keeps raising up! I cleaned the area with an alcohol wipe and used 3 mm molding tape but it keeps raising on the sides

It happens. I used silicone and I'm not planning on removing the overlay so it will stay on for good. Lol.

Dar Dar and squiggy. When you added yours what kind of tape did you use. For some reason mine keeps raising up! I cleaned the area with an alcohol wipe and used 3 mm molding tape but it keeps raising on the sides

Mine came with tape already attached.

Damn. I'm not brave enough to use silicone. Only had the car for 3 weeks. And mine had like a sticky back but not tape.

Damn. I'm not brave enough to use silicone. Only had the car for 3 weeks. And mine had like a sticky back but not tape.

Did it have the typical peel away paper on it? I just peeled mine off and stuck it on. No problems yet. I will let you know if there are, though.

Yeh mine was like that. Wasn't sticky at all

I didn't touch it to see how sticky it was. The tricky thing is that if you didn't take the original emblem out of the steering wheel (which I didn't do) is that it does not have much to hold on to. Although this shouldn't be a problem for a good quality tape. If it comes off, I will find another solution. At least it is on the inside of the car and will not get lost.

Back