South Carolina ?

budurka29

Any one up in South Carolina ? Really would like to meet people see cars and get new ideas ! I see tons of hondas here some1 has to be in this forum .. Also how do you go about the 9th gen sticker ... Kinda want one ... Really bad ... Haha never been apart of something like this first honda, first brand new vehicle and the biggest FIRST TIME EVER DRIVING STICK was after purchase of this car .. And so far iv only lost one race ... Because i slipped out of third ... Took to long to get it back went to 4th but he was already gone :/

Welcome.......... This is a great place for friends & info.......... For stickers go to top of page and click on "Store"......

So what drag strip did you do your race on? It would also be wise to get more comfortable with shifting a stick, so you don't miss gears, lots of damage can happen to your new car..................... What car did you get?

Welcome.......... This is a great place for friends & info.......... For stickers go to top of page and click on "Store"......

So what drag strip did you do your race on? It would also be wise to get more comfortable with shifting a stick, so you don't miss gears, lots of damage can happen to your new car..................... What car did you get?

Tbh never been to a strip its all street lol and a 2013 civic si

Just bought the 9th gen lanyard .. Id do stickers too but im still 19 and if my mom saw anything "sticky" on that brand new car shed kill me even tho its my name on it and i dont live in her house

Yea lol my mom didnt even know wat the sub was till i turned it on and shes like "TURN IT OFF ! TURN IT OFF!!!!!

Just bought the 9th gen lanyard .. Id do stickers too but im still 19 and if my mom saw anything "sticky" on that brand new car shed kill me even tho its my name on it and i dont live in her house
As a parent, I'd say put it on the rear window, if she doesn't like it you can peal it off no sweat....... Side note, I'd think the "content" of the sticker would be the facture that she'd be against.

As far as drag racing on the street, just one ticket can lose your permit, and your insurance will sky rocket........... Your choice!

You just put them on the window glass. They come off quite easily with a flat razor blade & leave no marks.

I got full license im 19 ;p and yea back window ... Should i get the pair and put it on left ans right side ? And straight or angled?

I got full license im 19 ;p and yea back window ... Should i get the pair and put it on left ans right side ? And straight or angled?
If you put it on the back window, I'd recommend just "ONE", top driver corner angled(won't be in your way visually).

Yea but i think i might save up and buy like 20 of them cause if im off just a hair ill tweak tf out im very ocd

Yea but i think i might save up and buy like 20 of them cause if im off just a hair ill tweak tf out im very ocd
I'm ocd as well, if you put it on at an angle, doing it wrong will be less likely.

Lmao and my mom just agreed to allow me to put stickers on my car ... So **** 1 i might go all out xD

Back