Status
Not open for further replies.

spazerboy

Surprise, AZ
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Well, have to fund the S2000 some how. Selling a lot of parts off of her. So far I've only taken off the BC Racing coilovers and Skunk2 rear upper control arms. The prototyped ART SRI will be coming off tomorrow, and the UAE oem replica headlights will be coming off soon as I get the blinker light sockets in the mail. The coilovers and rear control arm have about 5k-8k miles on them, no leaks and in great condition. The rear shock bodies so have slight damage from hitting a bump and the rims barely tapping them. All shown in pictures below. I have all the original boxes for all the parts.

BC Racing Coilovers - 950obo 900obo 850obo SOLD!!! including shipping

Pic of the damage

Skunk2 Rear Control Arms - 250obo includes shipping SOLD!!!!

Last edited:
Bump, prices are obo, and payments are through PayPal sent as a gift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting payments sent as a gift is against the rules. The buyer has no protection that way.

PayPal Payment Method:

If you are accepting PayPal, you may not ask the buyer to send you the money as a gift. Doing so avoids PayPal's fees and may or may not be against their Terms of Service Agreement. However it also removes the buyer's ability to dispute a payment if a issue arises. Sellers who are found to be doing this will lose their ability to use the Marketplace on 9thCivic.

Last edited:
Come on, I know someone wants these coilovers!!! Throw me an offer! The worst I can say is no.

dammm cant believe no one pick this up yet lol if only i didnt have to fix my rear end lol i would jump all over this haha

ok i will give you a text again when i have the money i still got your number in my phone so ya haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back