Spotted silver coupe with HFP kit

WhiteFG4

Arizona
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey, when I was leaving the mall, I spotted 2 9th gen civic. One red Si sedan, then this silver coupe with a hfp lip kit. I just thought I'd share with everyone. Not the best photos, hehe. Btw I put referral cards on both of them :)

8db0f133.jpg

a45d0f19.jpg

That silver is sexy! Haven't seen many of the silvers by me.

Unfortunately this isn't mine. :( I don't have the HFP kit. But it is really nice. How much do HFP kits cost like these?

I paid roughly $500 shipped for my front and back. Sides are a tad more expensive $500 and some change shipped likely.

Yes, Thanks! I've been looking all over for a lip kit or something similar but I get nothing. :D

The rear on the lip kit looks very different when installed on a non-Si! I think I've only seen them on Si's up until now.

coupebaserear.jpg

yeah, the non-si rear is specific.... the rear bumper doesn't have the exhaust cutout like the SI does...

couperear_001.jpg

Gotta admit i like the HFP kit less the more I see it. I like the lines of the car without the kit.

Black is the best for the hfp kit lol
Haha, no way... blue for the win! Obviously some personal bias here, lol.

I definitely prefer the lip kit on the Si rear though over the non-Si. It just seems to flow better with the Si bumper lines.

Back