• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Sudbury Anyone!?

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
0 people
OSaap.gif

Intrepid

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si HFP
Sorry i am not in your area, Winnipeg. But i was wondering how many HFP cars you see around your area ?.
Think that we had 2 black ones and 4 white ones in the city of Winnipeg and myself personally i have only seen 2 of the white ones, never a black one
And what makes it a Mugen Edition ? the licence plate frame and the red emblems ?

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
Sorry i am not in your area, Winnipeg. But i was wondering how many HFP cars you see around your area ?.
Think that we had 2 black ones and 4 white ones in the city of Winnipeg and myself personally i have only seen 2 of the white ones, never a black one
And what makes it a Mugen Edition ? the licence plate frame and the red emblems ?
lol im just being silly there is no mugen edition. i just made it that way :)

but yeh ive never seen one in sudbury. saw a regular si before out of town with hfp skirts. i know a guy in toronto that has a legit hfp too :) white :)

SgtMecca

AlienPrime

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si HFP
Body Style
2 door Coupe
Well i guess maybe i'll never have a 9th buddy :(

i saw a guy in a TW si coupe last summer... donno if he was from Sudbury.. he was heading to west end :(

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
"Greater Sudbury" - 260 visits in the last few months...77% new visitors.