T-Wolf's 2015 Si Coupe

T-Wolf

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey all. Got my Si this past June and really enjoying it. Don't have any good stock photos but will post a couple after photos. Photos don't do it justice, but hopefully better ones to come!

Mods:

-18x9 RPF1s SBC finish
-Tein S. Tech springs
-Progress 22mm RSB
- Upgraded Moog bushings and endlinks
-Emblems and stickers removed

20150902_133942.jpg 20150902_134024.jpg

I wish we could remove the front Si from the front grill @T-Wolf and complete the clean look.
I like you, de-badged my car but I was disappointed that the front Si badge is moulded into the grill so it can't be taken off.

I wish we could remove the front Si from the front grill @T-Wolf and complete the clean look.
I like you, de-badged my car but I was disappointed that the front Si badge is moulded into the grill so it can't be taken off.

After not having an emblem on the front for a while, I was thinking the same thing. It would be nice if someone made an aftermarket grill that was clean looking.

After not having an emblem on the front for a while, I was thinking the same thing. It would be nice if someone made an aftermarket grill that was clean looking.
The non-Si grill is different so you can't even use that.
I was thinking of grinding it off but unless you do an immaculate job it will look like garbage.

I don't mind the Si on the grill because it's not so obvious. It still shows the car is an si without screaming "look at me!". An aftermarket grill would be cool tho. My interest is in the projector headlamps...but I rather spend money on performance!

what offset on the wheels? Tire specs? Looks meaty for 9" wheels on 18's. Any rubbing?

what offset on the wheels? Tire specs? Looks meaty for 9" wheels on 18's. Any rubbing?

Offset is 35+. Tires are stock Continentals 225 width. Yea, its a little meaty but they barely poke so it gives a fuller look, without looking ricer. Only rubbing so far is just this one spot on a nearby highway that has a sharp dip which is expected. No rubbing issues yet. Once springs settle I'll know more. Handling and ride improved greatly. Virtually no body roll. Ordered hubcentric rings too so ride should get even better.

Maybe its just the angle of the pictures but they really don't look stretched to me. Do you have any rubbing issues?

Not really, just this one road that has a sharp dip. Everywhere else I've been with no issues.

Such a perfect combo, I'm jealous lol. Planning to go lower? :badger:

Lol, thanks. Too bad you're far away, the red and blue cars would make a good photo op. Maybe, because I'll be getting coilovers next year. Then I can customize the drop. The springs are still settling so it'll be slightly lower than the photos.

Lol, thanks. Too bad you're far away, the red and blue cars would make a good photo op. Maybe, because I'll be getting coilovers next year. Then I can customize the drop. The springs are still settling so it'll be slightly lower than the photos.

Lol we can take pictures and photoshop them together :D
Your specs are good because you can max the coils almost all around and be good to go!

Back