Tail of the Dragon Part III - Matt the Paintless Dent Repair Guy is coming!

kgf3076

Old, rude, and grumpy ex-track junkie.
NoVA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si (Daily Driver) - '08 S2000 (Big-boy toy)
Body Style
Coupe (Civic), CR (S2000)
Matt Moore of EZ Dent removal will be at Fontana on Saturday to get rid of those door dings and other sheet metal prizes people like to give you. Matt was at Rock The Dragon 2014, the Spring S2000 event and was busy from the time he arrived until he finally had to leave on Sunday. His work is amazing. If you have dents you want to get taken care of, see Matt. He'll be across from the Grill on Saturday morning and will stay as long as he can.

Wow nice. Any idea on pricing? I know it probably depends on the amount of work he has to do but maybe if you have an idea of average price for a ding?

Really no idea. I know he gives a really hefty discount when he comes to the Dragon (and he doesn't come that often).

We are going to be leaving early Saturday to meet everyone down in Helen. So I think a few people can get anything taken care of before 9AM, and if he wants to stay, we'll be back later in the afternoon from our ride.

Wow nice. Any idea on pricing? I know it probably depends on the amount of work he has to do but maybe if you have an idea of average price for a ding?

It varies by location, amount of work he's doing and where the ding/dent is on the vehicle..

According to EZ Dent's website:

(P.S. What Does It Cost?)Small Dents/Dings: Start around $85 and go from there. This will generally cover small door dings without paint damage that are easily accessible. As we get to larger, more ill placed dents, the price will obviously increase but so will the savings from a conventional repair.

Larger dents: These can range anywhere from $150-$200 for a tennis ball sized dent to $200 and up for football sized dents. We really need to see these in order to offer you the most accurate estimate.

Reactions: Nix
Matt always has special prices for events that he attends. The prices on the website are his regular prices and do not reflect what he charges when he's at Fontana.

Matt always has special prices for events that he attends. The prices on the website are his regular prices and do not reflect what he charges when he's at Fontana.
I know. Just giving people an idea. Better to expect higher and get quoted less :)

Back