• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Tail Of The Dragon VII 2018

07TLX

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Right now its a slim chance I am making it, already had to replace my rear tires this spring and my fronts are pretty chewed up and I dunno if I wanna spend another 500 bucks this year to replace them.... Apparently tossing around a 4K lb car tends to do that....lol

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
death, tony, etf....his wife going?

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Right now its a slim chance I am making it, already had to replace my rear tires this spring and my fronts are pretty chewed up and I dunno if I wanna spend another 500 bucks this year to replace them.... Apparently tossing around a 4K lb car tends to do that....lol
Boo! [emoji107]

Bruce Bartlow

Late apex everything
Sacramento, CA
Vehicle Model
Wishlist: 911 (haha) and.... ?

Except for maybe a few of the regulars, looks like the Dragon is a no-go this year.... at least for the 2 west coast guys like FooBird and I. But definitely plan next year... might even be held earlier. So save your vacation time and those tires. In the past we've had very good luck (with open roads) just before Memorial Day in late May, or early June before the kids and minivans show up.

Personally i'd like to combine the Dragon with a trip to VIR. Just need a club to join.

Stay in touch amigo...