The rant thread

• Staff
What drives me nuts is the new Breast Cancer "Awareness" statuses that are now floating around on facebook. It doesn't really bring much awareness. It's just a clever manipulation of your birthdate to make it sound like you're pregnant. This just confuses the community further. FFS just put a donation link or something.

/rant

It's just a clever manipulation of your birthdate to make it sound like you're pregnant. This just confuses the community further.

fitting?

ahead2.jpg

I hate getting cut off by tractor-trailers on the highway! They think they can drive 10mph over like cars then pass other trucks while going up a hill. Traded positions w/ 2 trucks in PA this week on my way back from NY so after they nearly wrecked me the road rage kicked so I passed them @ 100mph in my 8thgen. Gotta love how civics love speed and curves. :driving:

• Staff
I want a mocha coconut frap from starbucks but can't get out to get one :mad:

• Staff
...and my neighbor is outside smoking so all the smoke is coming up into the apartment. :bleh:
so much for free outside air conditioning

The northeast is getting pounded with more rain over the next couple of days... yay.

At least the forecasters are predicting that Katia will not reach the northeast.

rained for like the last 36hrs here probably

i still have no car! its been a month and i feel like im 15 again always having to ask for rides :rantsmiley:

Dear HOA -

1.) Nissan sells the 370Z and GT-R.
2.) Toyota will be releasing the FT-86 in America under their Scion brand.
3.) Subaru will be doing the same as above to add to their WRX and STi lineup.
4.) Mazda has the MazdaSpeed 3 & 6.
5.) Lexus has their "F"-division, e.g. the IS-F and LF-A.
6.) Infiniti has the G37-S.

In America, Honda customers currently have.... the Si.

What the hell are you planning on doing about your performance lineup (or lack thereof)?

Sincerely,
A Honda Owner of Nine Years

Back