Thoughts on a particular look...

eric.schwartz.

Okay guys, so I've been wondering some thoughts on two particular style of looks for the 2014 Civic Si. One look is the rear windshield spoiler that can either be painted to match the body of the car or the black. Any thoughts on this? I doubt there's any function behind it, its only for ascetic looks what you think about it?

I used to have on my 2000 Civic Si, I haven't seen it done for the newer body style though, is gunmetal painted or somehow painting and smoking out the front headlights the front headlight housing. Has anyone thought of doing this at all? Again, I haven't seen it done for the 2013 or 2014 Civic Si at all. Thank you for all the input I appreciate it just wanted some thoughts and opinions about it of course.[emoji39]

Personally, I don't really like the look because I like the simple lines of the car. It's a personal preference thing. If you like it you should get one.
Listen, I appreciate the feedback. I'm just trying to make the exterior of my Civic Si aesthetically stand out even though stock looking it stands out just fine lol. You know, just so subtle touches and everything...

Okay, so you're saying if I got the rear windshield spoiler, the black would look best? That's what I was thinking as well though for the record.
IMO, yes. Plus it would go well with a dark window tint too. Carbon fiber could give it more of an accent too in addition to contrasting the orange. Then again, I just love CF things hahaha

IMO, yes. Plus it would go well with a dark window tint too. Carbon fiber could give it more of an accent too in addition to contrasting the orange. Then again, I just love CF things hahaha
Hahaha yeah I know don't get me wrong I love carbon fiber things to as well. By the way, what kind of carbon fiber accessories are there for the car? I tried to find a gas filler door I'm not sure how much that would match but there are many carbon fiber and accessories out there for the cars exterior unless I'm missing something.

Hahaha yeah I know don't get me wrong I love carbon fiber things to as well. By the way, what kind of carbon fiber accessories are there for the car? I tried to find a gas filler door I'm not sure how much that would match but there are many carbon fiber and accessories out there for the cars exterior unless I'm missing something.
I think there are side window visors, rear window spoiler, rear spoiler flare, cf hoods, cf trunks, cf lips and maybe side skirts. Other than that there is stuff for engine bay and rear view mirror cover and stuff like that

I think there are side window visors, rear window spoiler, rear spoiler flare, cf hoods, cf trunks, cf lips and maybe side skirts. Other than that there is stuff for engine bay and rear view mirror cover and stuff like that
Oh ok gotcha thanks for the info hey I guess I'll have to think about the rear windshield spoiler and then that's all..

So just let you know, I decided against the spoiler. I should one of my coworkers at work who is also a Honda enthusiast and he didn't like it either I'm going to go for the clean JDM styling and look that's all . But thank you.

Back