ultimate racing downpipe

thank you for posting this - I have yet to see pics of it. Also be aware that this removes both catalytic converters on the car.

So I just reread the description. You have the choice of eliminating both catalytic converters, orrr having 1 high flow catalytic converter added... for $100 or $150 extra

Unleash the potential of your big displacement K motor with our high flowing 3" Header Downpipe. This product eliminates BOTH OEM catalytic converters. Available Catless or with a single High Flow Cat!

- 3-inch 304 stainless steel piping
- 3/8" thick flanges
- Cast stainless steel high flow bellmouth design
- High quality stainless steel braided flex section with interlock liner
- Available Catless, or with your choice of High Flow Cat
- Bungs for OEM, as well as an additional, oxygen sensors included (plug provided)
- Bolts directly to OEM catback exhaust location

I would hope they aren't selling a product that will throw a cel without stating it, but I would contact them.

also, the dyno figures are identical to their exhaust product page

Max Horsepower: 206.88 whp (+20.41 whp gain)
Max Torque: 183.74 ft.lbs (+11.24 ft.lbs gain)

easy to assume that the figures are with their 3" exhaust and this downpipe together.

They say they have 02 bungs to move the sensor out of direct flow. I spoke to Darryl from Ultimate and he stated he will have them in stock in about 3 weeks, the very latest , 4 weeks.
195824_10151043454327675_1032067459_n.jpg

This is the option with the 200 cell High flow Cat.

They say they have 02 bungs to move the sensor out of direct flow. I spoke to Darryl from Ultimate and he stated he will have them in stock in about 3 weeks, the very latest , 4 weeks.

do you think he'll be able to provide a discount for someone test fitting it on an acura ilx?

do you think he'll be able to provide a discount for someone test fitting it on an acura ilx?
You can always ask.. I don't know these people personally, I just inquired through their website...

Does anyone know if there was any tuning done on their test car to get those 20whp gains? I'd like to think that this straight bolt-on produced such results but idk...

those #'s are most likely with a tune as well, no?

i'm wary of adding a high flow downpipe without a proper tuning option, could eff with your AF ratios if i'm not mistaken (i said this in the FR thread too)

i mean, i donno, i'm just wary of it... i'd rather wait for flashpro and get it tuned up right with it

those #'s are most likely with a tune as well, no?

i'm wary of adding a high flow downpipe without a proper tuning option, could eff with your AF ratios if i'm not mistaken (i said this in the FR thread too)

i mean, i donno, i'm just wary of it... i'd rather wait for flashpro and get it tuned up right with it

That's always the smart way 2 go

Turbo'd since 04/2011

Back